Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bumble Bee Knitting Pattern



Yay .... the Bumble Bee pattern is finally finished.  I'm just so excited.  Pattern writing is always a bit difficult for me.  Well, the writing part isn't difficult - I do that all the time.  I always have a notebook near me white I work and I've learned to make sure to write down EVERY instruction  as I go along.  But creating a pattern that others will use, makes me a bit anxious.  I take a zillion pictures and try to focus on the places in the pattern that may be tricky for others.  I guess this is where I dust off my old teacher skills and put them to use.
  

This pattern is a little different from my other ones; it has the addition of directions and template for wool felt wings.  The wings are not difficult to make, but you need to use size 3 needles, which some people find fiddly.  Actually, the wings are really just a heart shape, slightly altered to work with other overall size of the bee.

I also included pictures (16 total) to guide through all the details of this cute creature.  I hope you all like it and, of course, I'm always happy to any questions.  


No comments:

Post a Comment